Child Nutrition Program Mission
As a partner in education, the Marshall County School System Child Nutrition Program contributes to a successful academic experience and encourages a lifetime of healthy eating by providing ALL students the opportunity to consume no cost meals that are nutritious, appealing, and served by caring professionals.
Child Nutrition Program Vision
- Committed to doing our part to protect student instructional time in the classroom.
- Provide students with the opportunity without barriers to meet their daily, nutritional needs for meals consumed at school.
- Committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and access.
- Provide healthy choices that comply with the Dietary Guidelines.
- Provide training for professional growth.
- Operate a financially sound program.
- Maintain standards of sanitation set by the Health Department.
- Encourage the involvement of all employees in our professional associations at a local, state, and national level.
- Work to improve the effectiveness of food production and service to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Committed to providing students with locally produced food.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.