• If your child needs to take medication at school, an authorization form must be on file with our school nurse.  Over-the-counter medications must be age-appropriate and we can only accept a new, unopened bottle.  Authorization forms for prescription medication will have to be completed by the physician prescribing the medication.  


    Authorization Form for Prescriptions